Friday, August 14, 2015

Questions I intend to explore ..

..

What gives life meaning?

What promotes happiness, well-being, and thriving?

What motivates me to get out of bed in the morning?

To persevere in the face of life’s difficulties and challenges?

How can we, both individually and collectively, learn to live better lives?

Is it possible to change my life?

Can I change the outer aspects of my life by changing the inner attitudes of my mind?

To discover and learn on what works and what doesn’t to alter my life?

Can I have the power to change my life, and your life, to live with more zest, health, happiness, achievement, love, and meaning.

Why do I want to make this change? What will it do for me?

What will I need to release and let go of in order to make this change?

What barriers stop me from being more?

In what ways, or in what activities or environments, do I feel insecure?


Peering through the Lens of Science (with additional inputs from wisdom, experience and thought), these are the questions I intend to explore and pen it down in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment